FALL NIGHTS AND CARNIVAL LIGHTS!
New Event for 2017! Stunt Bike Show!
Don’t miss “Craig Wright’s One Man Stunt Bike Show” ….a crowd pleaser for adults and children alike! Amazing, Exciting, Not to be Missed!
The newest robot will join “JINKS” this year on the midway every day at the Fair!
Win A New Kubota RTV 400 with Trailer
Come by the Commercial Building anytime during the Fair to purchase tickets to win an impressive Kubota RTV 400 complete with a 6X12 trailer or $9,000.00 CASH. First ticket drawn will have choice of one of the two prizes. Second ticket drawn will get the prize not picked by the winner. The Hejaz Shriners will be selling tickets for only $5.00 (5 for $20.00) but the benefit is immeasurable. Proceeds go to support the Shriners Children’s Hospital. Drawing will be held the end of October. You do not have to be present to win. Get your tickets at the Fair!
Education Day ** Free Admission
Seniors, Veterans, and Children’s Groups
Wednesday at the FAIR is Education Day…make plans to bring your group to view the exhibits, enjoy the entertainment, see the farm animals, the petting zoo, the MONKEY…all for free from 10:00 am till 3:00 pm. Everyone must exit the fairgrounds at 3:00 pm so that the grounds, restrooms, and food court may be cleaned for the regular 4:00 pm reopening. Prizes will be given away at random to children and senior citizens all during the day. We would love to have every school in the county represented! Wonderful, local, free field trip that every child will enjoy!
Returning to our Fair this year, Lew-E The Clown on stage twice daily for your enjoyment. FUN FOR ALL AGES! Great interaction with young and old alike.
The Petting Zoo will be open Monday through Sunday of the Fair during all fair hours. Please visit and bring your children to enjoy the great variety of exotic animals.
* Sam’s Path Petting Zoo *
Monday through Sunday during all Fair Hours
Bring your children and grandchildren
It’s fun! It’s educational!
Join us for the Piedmont Perfect Car and Truck Show on Saturday, October 14. Show off your “RIDE”! Enter through the Infield Gate beginning at 11:30 am. Judging begins at 1:00 pm with trophies and prizes being awarded at 2:00 pm.
Piedmont Perfect Entries Receive Free Fair Admission for Driver and One Guest at the Infield Gate beginning at 11:30 am. on Saturday, October 14. Come on Down!
Helicopter Rides Leaving from the Infield Every Day!
GREAT EXPERIENCE! FUN FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY! MAKE A MEMORY YOU CAN TALK ABOUT FOR A LIFETIME!
“Bubble Bots”, an interactive game for all ages will be at the Fair this year on the Infield. Bring your family, bring your friends, play together…GREAT FUN!
* * NOTICE * * PLEASE DO NOT MISS ANY OF THE ANIMAL EXHIBITS AT THE FAIR. THE DISPLAYS ARE SO MUCH FUN AND SO EDUCATIONAL. YOUNG AND OLD ALIKE WILL ENJOY THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SEE, LIVE AND UP CLOSE, THESE WONDERFUL ANIMALS OF ALL KINDS.
Enjoy Joey Banks every night at the Food Court as you have your dinner. Joey Banks and his guitar are a real treat!
Lynx Wrestling Alliance Infield Pavilion
Monday thru Saturday at 8:00 pm See who makes a special appearance on Saturday night * * * Infield Pavilion* * * 8:00 pm. Attend and see what all the excitement is about.
Take a Free Ride in a Rock Climbing Buggy
On Saturday and Sunday afternoon take a free ride in a rock climbing buggy with a professional driver compliments of club members of CAROLINA CRAWLIN.
Don’t miss “Fun Times and Monkeys Business” located at the entrance to the Commercial Building every day of the FAIR. These cute and talented little monkeys will delight and entertain you and your family! JOIN THEM!
SPECTACULAR RIDES on the midway:
THRILL RIDES coming to the fair:
- Gondola Wheel
- Super Cat
- Freak Out
- Adrenaline Rush
There’s nothing like FAIR FOOD!
- Pharohs Fury
- Ring of Fire
- Yo Yo
- Wacky Worm Coaster
- Tilt A Whirl
Don’t Miss A Single Exhibit Building!
- Candy Apples
- Funnel Cakes
- Kettle Corn
- Ribbon Fries
- MORE * MORE * MORE
More Thrills and Family Excitement…
- Agriculture Building
- Commercial Building
- Spartanburg Photo Guild
- Art Windows
- House of Flowers
- Quilt Display
- Chair for the Fair
- Miniature Fair Display
Try Your Hand At All The Games!
- Mouse Trap
- Dark Ride
- Classic Carousel
- Jump Around
- Mini Indy
- Fun Slide
- Mardi Gras
- Super Scooter
- Mini Himalaya
- Orient Express
- Lil Tornado
- Wacky World Maze
- and more to come…
Kiddie Playland will include:
- Win A Stuffed Animal!
- Don’t Miss Our Main Stage
- Bubble Bots Game!
- Bungee Jump!
- Lew-E The Clown!
- Dr. Magical Balloons
- “Jinks” & “Sparky”
- Interactive Robots
- Pony Rides!
- Petting Zoo!
- Farm Animal Barn
- Monkey Business!
- Live Butterfly Exhibit!
- Bear Affair
- Dizzy Dragon
- Orient Express
- Jumping Star
- Indy 500
- Choo Choo Charlie Train
- Carousel Bounce
- Baja Buggy
- Pirate Bounce
- Frog Hopper
- Monkey Mayhem
- Happy Swing
- Circus Train
- Up Up Away
- and more to come…
- Stunt Bike Show by Craig Wright!
- Glow Vibe Putt Putt Golf!
- Large Blow Up Obstacle Course
- Classic Car Show!
- Helicopter Rides!
Notices and Disclaimers
Height requirements and number of tickets necessary to ride will be displayed at each amusement ride. The South Carolina Rider Responsibility Law requires riders to obey all warnings and directions, and behave in a manner that will not cause or contribute to injuring themselves or others. Please be safe and act responsibly as you are having fun.
The 2017 Piedmont Interstate Fair Will Be Held Oct 9-15, 2017.
Make Plans Now To Be A Part Of The Premier Fall Event in Spartanburg.
NOTICE ! ! ! Any vendor or concessionaire wishing to participate in the 2017 Fair should contact the Fair Office as soon as possible to secure your space. Please call (864) 582-7042, write to P. O. Box 4965, Spartanburg, SC 29305, or e-mail email@example.com
We will be happy to assist you in any way possible.
2017 Inside Space Contract | 2017 Outside Space Contract
Fill out the form, save it and send it to us by email.
Help Us Keep The Fairgrounds Clean!
Please place all trash in trash cans located throughout the midway, food court and animal barn areas. Be a good citizen-BE NEAT! * * VERY IMPORTANT * * Please place all plastic bottles in the special Coca Cola Recycle Bins located throughout the midway. Remember “plastic” last f-o-r-e-v-e-r in a landfill!
Be A Good Citizen – RECYCLE!
All Parking Is Free During Fair Week
Handicapped Parking Will Be Clearly Marked Directly In Front of the Main Entrance
Infield Gate Concession Workers Only May Park Through The Infield Gate * Must Have a Weekly Permit To Enter The Infield Gate * Must Park To the Right of the Access Road Due To Events That Will Be Held On The Infield.
Your safety is of the upmost importance to us! Please read and follow the safety tips below! * * WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN * *
Visit the farm animal barn and petting zoo often BUT remember to always wash your hands immediately afterwards! * * WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN * *
Eat all of the hamburgers, funnel cakes, candy apples and cotton candy you can hold BUT remember to always wash your hands first! HANDWASHING STATIONS ARE LOCATED THROUGHOUT THE FAIRGROUNDS FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE…USE THEM!
Due to uneven pavement, mechanical equipment, and high flying rides please be mindful of your footwear. For your own protection…appropriate, closed toe shoes should be worn at all times on the fairgrounds. THANK YOU!
* * * Any injury received at the fair must be reported to the emergency medical personnel and the fair office before you leave the fairgrounds. * * *
Below is a list of general rules concerning Amusement Rides that can make your day at the fair even safer:
- Keep your hands, arms and legs inside the rides at all times.
- Use safety equipment such as seat belts, shoulder harness, or lap bar when provided.
- Stay in ride until it comes to a complete stop.
- Read and abided by posted rules.
- Observe age, height, and weight restrictions.
- Follow instructions given by ride operator.
We want everyone to have a great time at the fair but remember to put safety first at all times. Important General Rules for all visitors, vendors, exhibitors, and public-at-large. Please read and abide by all fair rules for the safety and enjoyment of all.
- The hours of the Midway and Exhibits are shown on the Schedule of Events. However, the scheduled hours of operation may vary one hour earlier or one hour later at the discretion of the Fair officials.
- All midway vehicles, campers, etc. which are used as living quarters must be parked in the trailer park areas.
- All vehicles, personal or delivery, must be off the midway one hour before the entrance gates open.
- No animals will be permitted on the fairgrounds. (Only service dogs excepted) Animals owned by midway personnel will only be allowed in the trailer park area, must be on a leash, and only if they show an up-to-date rabies vaccination certificate. The Spartanburg County Animal Control Officers have the authority to remove loose dogs and/or cats.
- No solicitation, sale of products in the Exhibit Areas or passing out of literature not pertaining to exhibits will be allowed except with prior permission from the Fair Manager.
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES are allowed on the fairgrounds.
- NO SMOKING areas are strictly enforced.
- The Piedmont Interstate Fair Association, its Board of Directors, Officers, Staff, community leaders, cooperating agencies, organizations, clubs and other individuals reserve the right to be held harmless and not responsible in any way in case of any damage, fire or accident as to persons, lost articles, livestock, etc. entered and/or exhibits or any accidents that might occur to the general public while visiting on the grounds at any time during the Fair.
- Neither the Piedmont Interstate Fair, nor any of its sponsors assume any responsibility or liability to any person, animal, or article on exhibit at any time while on fairgrounds property. This applies to exhibitors, vendors, and the public-at-large.
- **Important Safety Notice** Drones of any size or style are NOT allowed on Fairgrounds property at any time for any purpose. These devises are a major safety hazard to our Helicopter Ride and Mechanical Amusement Rides and have the potential to cause serious injuries and even death to individuals or groups. Drones can cause major disturbances to our visitors and vendors and violate personnal space. Anyone not in compliance with this rule will be escorted from the fairgrounds and their drone confiscated.
LOST & FOUND – LOCATED IN THE FAIR OFFICE
“LOST CHILD” CENTER – LOCATED IN THE FAIR OFFICE
Remind your child to find a uniformed officer if he/she becomes separated from you. Fair personnel and police officers are ready at all times to assist a lost child.
Re-Entry to Fair
To leave and return the same day, obtain a hand stamp at the gate BEFORE you exit.